Saturday, January 28, 2006

Welcome!

Thanks for finding me. :)

I've been reviewing music, movies, theater, and books for more than 15 years, first for college papers and underground newsletters and lately for the Web. I've decided it's time to collect my thoughts together in one place, and a free blog seems just the way to go!

I intend to, at a minimum, include links to my published reviews as they appear. But I also want to include reviews that appear only here, including television episodes, which I've never tried formally reviewing before.

Currently I watch "Gilmore Girls," "Commander in Chief," "Lost," the Stargates, and "Battlestar Galactica." I'm also fond of the Britcoms PBS shows and "Doctor Who" (the ones with Sarah Jane Smith).

That's all for now. I just wanted to get the ball rolling. I hope to post some links later today ...

TTFN!

hrh

No comments: