Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"Facts of Life" - Lisa Whelchel and Kim Fields Follow-up

Hi all:

You may remember my post from a few weeks ago about the mini-reunion of Blair and Tootie from "The Facts of Life." Lisa Whelchel wrote about it on her blog this week, so I thought I'd do a follow-up link here for any of you FOL (or Paul Harvey) fans who want "the rest of the story."

Here's how Lisa's journal starts:

Surprising Kim

A couple of weeks ago I was running on the treadmill at our local fitness center. I was listening to my iPod but I look up at the television to catch a picture of Kim Fields. “Good Morning, Texas” was advertising that she would be a guest on the show the next morning. When I got back home I called my manager and asked him to call the producer of the show to get a message to Kim for me since she recently moved from L.A. to NYC and I didn’t have any of her new information ...

Read the rest here along with a couple pix, including this one:

Enjoy!

hrh

No comments: