Thursday, March 22, 2007

MySpace Space and Semicolon's Saturday Review of Books

Hi all:

I cleaned up my blog a bit over the weekend, 'cause it's been around for more than a year now, and you know how clutter starts accumulating the longer you live somewhere? Well, I feel like my blog is getting too cluttered. So I took off some items and rearranged slightly. Still in progress ...

However, I also added a couple of things, including "Where Else I Live Online," which links to my Shoutlife and MySpace pages. Yep, I've taken the plunge into MySpace. You've probably heard the horror stories about teen predators and the like. But the truth is you can monitor your privacy pretty well.

I wasn't planning on going on MySpace, but I needed to contact someone, my e-mail kept getting bounced from his virus software, and I could only think of reaching him through MySpace. Which means you have to register, which means you have the space, so, hey, why not fill in a few things on your profile?

So, waalaa! I'm on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/166218955


If you visit, listen to the song I have playing on my profile by Five for Fighting. I looooovvve that song. Beautiful piano, lovely melody, great lyrics. And if you stop by, leave me a comment.

Anyhoo, I also added a link under "My Reviews" to homeschooling Mom's blog, Semicolon, and her "Saturday Review of Books." Lots of reviews to check out there for bibliophiles.

Enjoy!

hrh

No comments: