Friday, August 15, 2008

Book Meme

Hi all:

C.J. from Title Trakk tagged me for a book meme that's going around the blogosphere. I'll try to play though the directions are a bit complicated ...

HOW IT WORKS:

The original poster listed five of her MUST Read novels and five "Keep Your Eyes on These" novels. Then she tagged five bloggers who she asked to post the list on their sites. Those bloggers added one book to each list but also subtracted one book. Finally she tagged five other bloggers, linked her post to A Christian Worldview of Fiction, and commented to the post so visitors knew how the list had changed. I've put my added books in italics.

If you aren’t tagged but want to play, copy the 'how to' paragraph above, make your own list of MUST Reads and Keep Your Eyes on These, and tag away. It will be fun to see if we can generate some book wars … uh, I mean, discussions … good, healthy, respectful discussions!

My five MUST Reads:

Safely Home by Randy Alcorn
The Stones Cry Out by Sibella Giorello (Revell)
Demon: a Memoir by Tosca Lee (NavPress)*
The Restorer by Sharon Hinck (NavPress)*
Beyond the Reflection's Edge by Bryan Davis (Zondervan)

My five Keep Your Eyes On These:

Black Sea Affair by Don Brown
Feeling for Bones by Bethany Pierce (Moody)
Scarlet by Stephen Lawhead (Thomas Nelson)
DragonLight by Donita K. Paul (WaterBrook Press)*
The Legend of the FireFish by George Bryan Polivka (Harvest House)

I'm tagging:

Bill Snodgrass
Brandon Barr
Chris Walley
Elliott Hanowski
Steve Rice

Enjoy!

hrh

1 comment:

C.J. Darlington said...

Thanks for playing, Heather!