Wednesday, September 20, 2006

TitleTrakk: Your Christian Book & Music Terminal

Hi all:

I'm excited to begin reviewing for a brand new website called TitleTrakk!


You may have noticed the link to this site tucked away at the bottom of my sidebar under "American Christian Fiction Writers" where I posted it a month or so ago. I've been meaning to feature it before now, but since I'll soon be moving it up under "My Reviews," this seems an ideal time to toot Titletrakk's horn.

Titletrakk is run by sister act Tracy and C.J. Darlington, who bill it as "Your Christian Book & Music Terminal" with a dynamic logo to match:



In addition to reviews of books and music, the site features interviews with authors and musicians and weekly surveys that are loads of fun for book and music lovers! Recent questions include:

  • Is Christian music as good as secular music?
  • What is your favorite childhood book?
  • What is your favorite album?
    (LOL, I still call them albums, too, but there's no more vinyl these days - more's the pity! I miss reading the liner notes on those big square pieces of cardboard!)

Anyhoo, if you're a big reader or music listener - or both - check out the site. Read the interviews, reviews, and news, and answer the survey questions. And pretty soon look for my reviews. I'm thrilled to be a part of this exciting new corner of the web.

Congrats to Tracy and C.J. for a neat new site.

Enjoy!

hrh

No comments: