Friday, October 06, 2006

Beta Blogger and Christian Book Distributors (CBD)

Hi all:

It's been a while since my last post because I'm still having problems with Beta Blogger.

Using the "Edit Html" button when posting or adjusting the template is useless for me at this point, because Beta Blogger's "section" and "widget" coding is INCREDIBLY confusing and MUCH harder than basic html.

Specifically, I'm a big fan of Christian Book Distributors (CBD), which is a New England company (yay!) with great prices on EVERYTHING Christian (not just books!) and which holds way cool quarterly warehouse sales.



When I noticed that they offer an Affiliate Program for people with websites, I immediately signed up. But I can't for the life of me get their Pull-Down Search Menu to work on Beta Blogger.

So I'm throwing this question out to the blogosphere:

Are any of you Beta Bloggers also CBD Affiliates ?

Have you gotten the Pull-Down Search Menu to work? Have you found an easy way to use CBD's links with graphics?

I appreciate any and all pointers from you Beta Blogger gurus.

Thanks a bunch.

hrh

No comments: