Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"A Minute Before Friday" by Jo Kadlecek - My Endorsement

Hi all:

A few months ago I was asked by NavPress if I wanted to read the third book in The Lightfoot Trilogy for a possible endorsement.


The request was probably based on my favorable reviews of the first two books A Mile from Sunday and A Quarter After Tuesday.

The arrangement is that the publisher sends me the uncorrected proofs and I'm under no obligation to endorse it if I don't like it. Conversely, they're under no obligation to use my endorsement even if I send them one.

Turns out I liked the book and they liked my endorsement. Click on the back cover below for a readably-sized image.


If you're looking for some summer reading why not try out The Lightfoot Trilogy, which follows religion reporter, Jonna Lightfoot Machlachlan, as she advances in her career from Denver (book 1) to New Orleans (book 2) to New York City (book 3.)

Click on the book covers to go to the author's website and watch a 5-minute video about the series.

Enjoy!

hrh

No comments: