Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Success!!

Hi all!

Boy, I'm glad to say that!

I just had hotel services hook up my computer, because I found from another person in our group (Laura from Arizona) that the hotel also provides a power supply. And sure enough, I'm running on AC power and my battery is charging. Woo hoo!!

And lo and behold, my homepage came up, which is my BLOG!! I guess the government doesn't block inhouse hook-ups. So we may be back in business. I'll sure give it a go.

In the meantime, many thanks to Glenn (Gail's twin brother) who put up my first two posts when I discovered my difficulties. Thanks, Glenn!

No pictures today since we're off to breakfast and the Guangzhou zoo. But later today I hope to post some pictures of the Great Wall and Tianenmen Square in Beijing. As an aside I much prefer Guangzhou to Beijing. More on that later.

Bye for now and thanks for your patience!

Take care,
hrh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. Thank you for the chance to help. - Glenn

hrh said...

Thanks again, Glenn!

Gail's site looks great. :)